Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Learning Foundation - Free Self-Help Resource

Years before I became disabled, I was introduced by a friend to Guy Finley's books and audio material (many online free materials). For about 3-4 years on my way into/way home from work I would listen to Guy's CD's that were always remarkable lessons that gave me better insight to issues and struggles. Apparently I was meant to be directed to Guy, as I became disabled and all those CD's got pulled out again, along with about 4 books I have bought and just kept listening and reading. The great thing about Guy's nonprofit organization "The Learning Foundation" is that you can get weekly free lessons emailed to you. You can listen to Guy online via his webcast. He has been a great teacher to me and I think you might find at minimum his free weekly lessons a blessing to your life.

To find out more click on the banner below and you will be redirected to Guy Finely's world of free materials. I'm not going to tell you that he gives away his books or audio CD's....but whether you purchase material or choose to stay with free material you will be doing yourself a great favor!

Visit guyfinley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment