Monday, October 19, 2009

My Story About Sidi Muhammad al-Jammal

I had the pleasure on Oct 1-3 to attend a Sufi retreat in order to obtain physical healing for my illness (polyneuropathy) by a man named Sidi Muhammad al-Jammal from Jerusalem. I got to too tired on the 3rd day to get my one on one healing with Sidi. However on the 1st day he gave me the Arabic name "Sabira" for "patience, enduring" and he reached out to my hand and said "patience....that which you wish for is coming". I have attached a You Tube video of Sidi giving a meaningful story about a wasp and a bird. Also for understanding the language translation for "Allah" is God.

Please give yourself a gift by clicking on this link. If unable to click, just copy and paste into your browser:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPwH34q_-QI&feature=related


No comments:

Post a Comment